Thursday, November 10, 2011

"Moving On" - Michael Giacchino

Holy crap. I could spend hours and hours writing about the show LOST. I watched every episode when it aired since its beginning in 2004. I spent countless hours online at other blogs devoted to the show, and I have since watched every episode about five times.

But I'm not writing this to talk about LOST, specifically. Instead I wanted to point you to a specific piece of music from the show. In fact, this piece is taken from the last few minutes of the show, and it gives me chills every time I hear it. Michael Giacchino, the composer, is a genius, and you don't need to be a fan of the show to appreciate this music. There is so much emotion poured into the music itself.

Anyways, I really wanted to share this track with you, so I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment