Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DJ Movie Playlist/Soundtrack

This coming semester I plan on taking the first Screenwriting class, and I've been working in my head on an idea that would become a screenplay if I were to get in (I'm currently waitlisted). I won't really go into details right now, but generally the idea is about a young man who, while trying to figure out what he wants to do with his life, becomes a DJ and gets involved with an underground music scene, with both positive and negative effects.

Since music will be such a large component of this film, I've made a playlist of songs that I think capture the feeling of the movie. Maybe they will be used as a soundtrack, maybe they will simply be inspiration when I write, but I figured I would share this playlist with you. Some of the songs may seem out of place, but don't worry; they make perfect sense in the context of the film! Anyways, I hope you enjoy this playlist!



No comments:

Post a Comment