Friday, January 20, 2012

Reel Time Productions

Today I changed some things around. Mikenny Productions is a little outdated so I started a new YouTube page for my videos, which you can find here.

I also started a Facebook page for my new production company, Reel Time Productions, and I hope that you will all go and "Like" the page to get the word out there! From here on out, new material I put out will be associated with this production company.

The Mikenny Productions and kmof1992 YouTube pages will stick around for a while, which will have all the videos from high school. The new page is for more legitimate video and film projects. So if you've already subscribed to my old channels or are a friend, go subscribe to the new channel! If all goes according to plan this new movie I'm developing will be made by Reel Time Productions within the next couple years!

I'm gonna keep moving stuff around, so keep an eye out for more new things happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment