Friday, February 3, 2012

Far From the Cynics in This Town playlist

I've been working on this playlist for months now. When it all started it was because of Brand New Colony, the Postal Service song. I wanted to kind of build a playlist around that. Slowly I started adding songs, and then removing them, then adding others and removing them. A lucky song would be allowed to stay on the playlist every now and then. But I had trouble finding songs that said exactly what I wanted the playlist as a whole to say, and I really wanted to get it exactly right.

I really hope this is exactly right. I feel happy with the playlist, but I just hope everyone else will get it, will see what I was trying to do with it. For those of you who listen to it, I hope you at least enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment