Sunday, February 17, 2013

Procrastination - Second Video for Class



This one took a while to do.

After making my Friends dancing video, I knew I wanted to do something completely different. One of my housemates, Kyle, and I had been talking about making videos together for months but had never found the time. This assignment gave us the opportunity to actually make something.

After coming up with the basic idea, I went to the ISS to get the equipment. In order to use the Canon 7D I had to go through the training and get authorized, which was actually very helpful. I borrowed a ton of equipment, most of which we used.

The audio was recorded onto a Zoom H4n recorder using a Sennheiser shotgun mic, and when I imported all the files I synced them up. All the editing was done in Final Cut Pro 7; exporting and uploading to YouTube took a really long time because of the size of the file.

This was a really fun video to make but it took much longer than we anticipated. I wasn't planning on splitting the story into two videos but there just wasn't time to film the second (much more action packed) part, which we'll get to hopefully next weekend.

So watch out for that!

1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually
    something which I think I would never understand. It seems
    too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your
    next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    Here is my page ... redirected here

    ReplyDelete