Sunday, February 24, 2013

Weekly Summary - Digital Storytelling

This week we started the audio section, which I'm actually pretty excited about. When I was little my mom always used to play channel 955, Mojo in the Morning. But since then, I haven't paid much attention to the radio. Now I have a chance to learn more about the medium and maybe give it a second chance.

This week, I finished my last video for the video section of class and did a couple audio creates. I also finished part two of the Procrastination video, which isn't really for the class but I felt like sharing it anyway.

My Friends iPhone Stop Motion - Third Video
Audio Create: Music with an Everyday Object - Beat with a Pen
Audio Create: Sound of a Meal I Ate - Boiling Pasta
Audio Create: Most Lively Laugh
Elimination - Epic Nerf Gun War

No comments:

Post a Comment