Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekly Summary

Sorry these have been coming in so late; I've been filming all weekend for my SAC 423 class (literally! Friday-Sunday from around 9 am to 2 am). Last week we finished up the audio section. I enjoyed making the audio projects, and I'm happy with how they turned out.

We also started the visual images section with a response and a couple creative projects, both of which I enjoyed. As we move forward, I'm looking forward to using this opportunity to teach myself Photoshop, since I'm not very familiar with it right now.

I really enjoy looking at online memes, and it seems like this section will give me an opportunity to make some of my own!

Response to "Sound Reporting"
Response to "Living with Cancer"
Audio Projects
Response to "Images" by Robert Hass
Picture + Vintage Filter + Helvetica Text
Turn a Photo Into a Comic

No comments:

Post a Comment