Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Single by The Fray - Heartbeat

Okay, this doesn't count, I'm gonna be posting for real after my Spanish class today, but The Fray's new song "Heartbeat" has been released today and I wanted to share it with everyone.

First off, I recognize that not everyone is gonna get into The Fray and that I definitely know people who have a problem with the band, but when I first heard "How to Save a Life" I found myself attached to the piano arrangements and lyrics. The album really struck a chord with me, and I've been a fan ever since. Recently, my fandom has waned, but I have to say I'm pretty excited about their new album, called Scars and Stories, which will be out in February 2012.

Anyways, here's the new single by The Fray, and check back later for another post!
Heartbeat by The Fray

No comments:

Post a Comment