Sunday, March 31, 2013

Minimalist Poster - Jack Rabbit Slim's from Pulp Fiction


My process:

1. I found an image from the Internet with the text and logo, so I downloaded it and then imported it into Photoshop.

2. I used the magnetic lasso tool first to draw out the rabbit, then I created a new project and made the poster dimensions 5" x 7" (because the images were already small). I copied the rabbit and pasted it into this new project.

3. Next I used the quick selection tool to select the text (it also selected some parts of the image I didn't want), and copied and pasted the text into the new project as well. I then used the magic wand tool to select the extra parts that I didn't want and deleted them until I was left with just the text.

4. Finally, I clicked on the background layer and used the paintbucket tool to fill in the purple color.

No comments:

Post a Comment