Sunday, March 31, 2013

Weekly Summary: Digital Storytelling

Lots of posts this week. We dove right into designing images. After learning some Photoshop basics in class, I used what I had learned to practice with the roller coaster swap and the album without sound, which I chose for my choice design assignment.

For the other assignments, I did the color splash, minimalist poster of a location, and Ted talk image. Finally, I found a minimalist image from the web that I thought was compelling, and shared my reasons for that.

I'm looking forward to next week's assignments!

Favorite Cover from "Albums Without Sound"
Roller Coaster Face Swap
An Album Without Sound
Design Assignment: Black and White Picture
Minimalist Poster - Jack Rabbit Slim's from Pulp Fiction
Ted Talk: Britney Spears on "How to Go Bald"
Minimalist Image Design

No comments:

Post a Comment