Wednesday, October 19, 2011

YKWIH? 1 - Brain Farts

As I sat down to make myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I realized that I had yet to write a blog post today. Well here it is.

Okay. The first "You Know What I Hate" video, which covers brain farts, was created mainly because we just wanted to make a video. Building off of the brainstorm videos, Matt and I developed this idea that we could make things we dislike funny. And it took off from there.

Once we knew we wanted to talk about things we "hate," we sat down and started to make a list. Brain farts was one of the first ideas we came up with, and we started coming up with little scenarios to explain this dislike. We included Ross and Mickey of course, and then filmed and edited the video one evening.

I think that about covers this first one. Obviously if anyone has questions please feel free to add them in the comment question for me to answer. And yes, the next post WILL BE TOMORROW.



No comments:

Post a Comment