Friday, October 21, 2011

YKWIH? 3 - New Years Edition

This one will be fairly quick, and really it doesn't need to be long because it's fairly self-explanatory. New Years was right around the corner, and I was having a New Years party, so we figured it would be the perfect time to make a video about New Years. We took a quick look around the room at what "props" we had, and then we went to work.

Kudos to Emilee Owen for coming up with "yay rape." It was a genius move and it worked out perfectly. And of course we had to throw in "the chips." Also, we decided to throw in Ross' crazy face one more time. It was an opportune moment.

Sorry it's so short tonight, but it's a Friday night and in the midst of us trying to decide what to do, I figured I'd post here quickly. If anyone has any questions about something I didn't cover, ask me in the comments and I'll answer as soon as I get it!



No comments:

Post a Comment